BRD – Group Société Générale is one of the largest banks in Romania. The project’s objective was to develop an application having various functionalities, aimed to improve the bank’s activities regarding the amicable debts’ collection (customer portfolio management).
The implemented system is a dedicated application for the call center activities specialized in debt collection that ensures the integration of all debt collection processes with a CTI solution.
The Debt Collection Software implemented by Ascenta IT Services ensures the analysis of clients’ payment behavior by displaying in a centralized overview, at each clients’ level, all the information regarding their respective loans, debts and private details. It also enables data uploads regarding clients and loan portfolios extracted from the banking system or various sources.
The implemented solution is composed by a series of modules which covers specific areas of debts collection.
- Administration Module - Manages users’ roles & access rights.
- Collection Module - Provides a centralized overview of loans, debts, payments at the client’s level and of actions taken over a loan at customer level;
- Letters and SMS Generation Module - Manages automatic sending of letters and SMS, and provides the functionality of marking a client for a letter or SMS sent, with the possibility of confirming if a message was received or not.
- CTI Module - Enables the interconnection with a CTI solution to manage the incoming and outgoing calls (the agents making or transferring the calls from the application’s screens, without using the phone).
- Reporting Module - Generates various reports that display the loan and debt status at any given point in time.
- Helps companies to reduce bad debt and improve their cash flow, while optimizing collection costs.
- The system easily integrates with the banking core system offering a secure and centralized data storage and a high level of automations
- Improves the operational response time and ensures a higher recovery rate.
What we did
- Consulting Services
- Analysis & Design
- Software Development
- User Training
- Project Management
- Maintenance and Technical Support
Do you want to know more?
Call us for an informal chat, or send an email and we will contact you.